Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo [2]

Your mission should you choose to accept:
1) Grab the book you are currently reading.
2) Open said book to a random page.
3) Post two sentences from that page (no spoilers, please).
4) List the page number, title, and author of the book.

"Blomkvist changed into his tracksuit and went for a run out to the Fortress and down to Gottfried's cabin before he headed home at a slower pace along the water. Frode was sitting at the garden table."

Page 406 of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson.

2 comments:

  1. "oh, okay."I started to relax. "so, it's not like he'll be pulling up in a - -"
    There was a sudden bust of light on the horizon. A blast of warmth.
    page 45 the Titan's Curse
    ps super fun game

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should pick up a book instead of sitting here infront of my computer! BLECK!!!!

    I'm a new follower! I also found you through SITS.

    I have a FREE giveaway on my blog right now. Come by and check it out! Your gonna LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete