Thursday, July 22, 2010

Whoa Life!

Things are changing for me. It's crazy.

After 10 months of being engaged, I am no longer getting married. That was one of the hardest decisions of my life. It still hurts but I will get through it.

I am three days in this not smoking thing. I really want a cigarette right now. The past few days have been... irritating... so to say. But, so far, so good. Let's hope it keeps up that way.

Next week is going to be so exciting! I finally get to meet my internet BFFs. This one makes me squeeee a lot. I really can't wait to meet my lovelies!!!!

So, there will no longer be any wedding updates. Instead, there will be "My Plan to Move to Colorado Springs" updates. I'm anxious to graduate and get going on this new journey.

Where is life taking you?

No comments:

Post a Comment