Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello, August.

August is here. Which means that fall semester is right around the corner. My last fall semester. My last semester ever actually. *dances*

Just some quick updates:

- This no smoking thing. Two weeks in and I've had some lapses. I know, bad me. But, I have saved $20 so far. I know it's not much, but it's a start.

- My knee hates me right now. I figured with the start of a new months I could start doing a couple of things to better myself. The first of those is that I'm going to go running at least every other day. I started tonight and did 1.4 miles. It's small, but, like with the smoking thing, it's a start. More on this topic later; I have a link to share.

- The other thing to better myself is that I'm going to start keeping super close track of my spending and such. Every little bit of money I can put away between now and next summer (or summer of 2012) will be that much more I'll have for the plan to move to Colorado Springs and a graduation trip to Ohio to see my internet besties.

- By the way, I got to meet my internet besties on Wednesday. I had a ton of fun (hope they did, too). And, I can't wait to see them again in December (November?)!

One last thing, a picture for you. The newest haircolor. I might be a week late in posting this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment