Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Oh Hai... And You Know What's Awesome 2.0

Oh hello. So, nice to see you again. Uhm... so yeah... school may have slightly kicked my ass for a bit there. Well, I'm back. I started an internship with the State Botanical Gardens of Georgia on Monday. Wheee. I'm that much closer to graduating in December. I'm going to do an IDL (Independent Distance Learning, a.k.a. internet) course as well. I should be back to regular blogging now.

Now for you know what's awesome 2.0. Another new haircolor. I'll let the picture speak for itself.


Next time I change colors I'm going pink. Once that occurs, I know that the wedding isn't too far off. Oh jeebus. We're down to 10 1/2 months!

3 comments:

  1. I'm stalking you here too...and I will state here as well that the green hair rocks! I can't wait for the pink hair either...because that means we finally get to meet you and Nate gets to marry you (and possibly make you a saint).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that hair is incredible! I've never dyed my hair, and I really should one of these days - I would go for bright pink or purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting on my mystery tree.
    i must say, the green hair is AWESOME. i admire anyone willing to try something so fantastic and bold. :)

    ReplyDelete