Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And, I Make My Return

First off, I am in love with California. I had a great week there and being with T made it that much better.

So, here goes the run down:

My first flight was interesting. I only had one moment where my acrophobia kicked in. We were starting our descent into LAX and I had my eyes glued to the football game, so the sudden view of the plane tilting in my periphery startled me a bit. It was all good though. I made it through both airports just fine. After a few minutes of waiting, T found me and I was jumping up and down like a crazy person. It's ok, he still loves me. :D

So, we made the drive to Lompoc that night and got settled in to just chill for the night. The next day, he took me to meet Papa and Mama Bennett. I love these two people. They were so nice to me even though I was feeling awkey. We went to do some furniture shopping (and snagged a complete bedroom set at a steal of a price!), then went to dinner with Ma and Pa.

T took me to the base beach my second day there. It was cold but so pretty and we were the only ones there. Want to see? Well, here you go!

We spent some time just hanging around, shopping for kitchen things so I could cook, and enjoying each other's company. I sorely miss being able to just hang out with him doing nothing or playing video games. Thanksgiving day was spent with the majority of his shop eating, drinking, and being merry.

And, don't forget the Rockband!

Lots and lots of Rockband.

My next to last day there, we took a trip down to the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden. Because, I'm a nerd like that.

For my last bit of time left, we went bowling. He is a much better bowler than I. At least I didn't drop the ball.

I enjoyed my trip very much and there are many more pictures that I love. Enjoyed the time with T even more and can't wait to move out there. I miss him very much. Hopefully, it won't be too long before I get to see T again.

No comments:

Post a Comment