Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oh Hai

It's been a while. Sorry, life likes to kick my ass sometimes. So, here's the update.

My brother's birthday was this month. I decided to make him his favorite pie since I had to work all that day. Peanut butter pie. It's delicious. Really. I'll post the recipe later.

I had to work all that day for the Athens Augustana show. It was a good show but I couldn't stop laughing that one of the band members has a smaller ass than I do.

As for school, it's kicking my ass. Between woody ID and Chemistry, I've been busy. I'm also planning on participating the the PLANET competition in the spring.

PLANET is a competition for Horticulture and Landscape Design students held every year with events in plant ID, equipment, design, construction, and other things geared toward the market. It can also come with great connections for the future.

I posted a bit back about the Hort Club trip to Charleston. For the spring they're going to San Diego. I don't think I'll be able to go though. I'll be taking 17 hours of classes and working full-time in the spring. The extra hours are so that I can graduate December of next year like I had planned on. Graduating when I want is more important than the trip to me though. I'm ready to get out to California.

Speaking of California, my flight out there is coming up fast. I'm so excited. Even more excited that T's Sgt asked that I make T-day dinner for the three of us since his wife will be gone. It sucks that she won't be able to be there with her husband for the holiday, but I'm excited none the less.

Today's plan had been to go spelunking with a friend but everyone else bailed on him so no luck today. The trip got postponed till after finals. Yay! I still get to go do this.

I think that's all I've got. Till next time...

peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment