Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ze Dress is Beautiful

It is absolutely perfect actually. I don't even need to make a train for it. I love it. It was a rather interesting wedding dress shopping experience. I was browsing a designer's website that a friend tipped me off to and the picture made my jaw drop. So, I went on a hunt for it and finally found one in Dalton, GA @ Eva Mae Formals. If you're shopping for formalwear and you're in that area, go to them!! They were so helpful and nice to me. It turned out that the only dress that had in the style I wanted was the color I wanted, my size, and they shipped it to me, all for a total of $200. Amazing deal, amazing shop to work with.

So, the make my own train idea is out, gone, not being thought about anymore. Woo-hoo! I already have my something old as well to go along with that tradition. It's the necklace I wore when T and I went to his prom almost 6 years ago. I already have an idea about shoes, hair, and makeup.

I'm excited and happy about all of this. But, most of all I'm happy that I will be spending my life with the one I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment