Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm In Love

The trip to South Carolina was ah-may-zing. Really, I'm in love with Charleston now. So, here's the quickie breakdown of the trip.

Day 1

- Riverbanks Zoo & Garden



- Charleston




Day 2

- Alejandro's Garden








- Demetre Park





- Private Garden 2





- Middleton Place









I had a blast and took many more pictures than I posted. I plan on going back someday.

In other news, my wedding dress came in the mail today!!! I have yet to open the box because I promised my MOH (maid of honor) that I would wait to open it till she could be here too since we didn't do the whole in store wedding dress shopping. I hope she calls soon. This box is staring at me. It wants me to open it.

And finally, I have decided on how I want to carve my pumpkin. I'm going to do a wraparound scene of Rivendell. This is going to be tricky but fun.

I hope you all had as good a weekend as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment