Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring, It's Really Here

I had a post topic all lined up for today, but it's going to wait a few days. Right now, I'm going to tell you how I really know that Spring has arrived.

I am a college student. So, my seasons are usually broken up by when my classes are and I trudge to them no matter the season. During the Spring and Summer it's hot outside, but I need a jacket inside because the rooms are so flipping cold. Winter comes around and it's freezing (relatively, I get cold easy) outside and the classrooms are somewhere in the fifth circle of Hell temperature-wise. See my body's confusion here?

So, the real question is: how do I really know when Spring is here?

For me, spring is here when my teachers decide that it's too pretty outside to have class is a room. Fortunately, my home on campus (the plant sciences building) has a wee amphitheater behind it.

Today was that day. We had class outside in the sunshine. Spring really is here.

When is Spring really here for you?

1 comment:

  1. The wind. OMG the flipping wind! I no loner have a love for spring because of the 50 mph+ wind that blows around sand so fine that you and your house is coated in it...no matter what!

    ReplyDelete