Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What Would You Do?

With a million dollars. On this million dollars, you have already paid all taxes and what's left is straight up one million dollars.

What I would do:
1) Pay off school loans.
2) Help my dear brother start up a landscaping business.
3) Give my mom some.
4) Completely pay for the wedding.
5) Put a hell of a lot of it in savings.
6) Take a nice long country-hopping trip after graduation and the wedding just to have some fun.
7) Donate to a charity... or five.

I mention nothing of buying a house because of the fact that I will be moving frequently enough that I won't be in the same place for more than a few years. House... maybe later. When it comes to cars, I rather like T's Mazda 6. So, really I'd take that and tell him to go car shopping for himself. If he got his dream car, that means I get to drive it, too. I would not quit working. I'm not the type of person that would be happy being a stay at home wife. Though, it would be nice to have the security that I could if I so chose.

So, what would YOU do with it?

1 comment:

  1. There's a few things I would love to do...

    1. Pay off Nate's loans
    2. Pay off any credit cards
    3. Pay off the Audi
    4. Finally go on our honeymoon
    5. Put the rest in savings
    6. Be able to build our dream house when we are in our forever place.
    7. Donate

    ReplyDelete